Sloan Awards Application Deadline Extended to May 10! Apply and Get a FREE Benchmarking Report!
The Sloan Workflex Award recognizes exemplary employers for making work “work” with workplace flexibility. The Sloan Award is offered through When Work Works, a national workplace flexibility initiative led by SHRM and the Families and Work Institute. Apply for the Sloan Award to showcase your organization’s flex strategies AND to receive a free benchmarking report.
All applicants will receive a free personalized and confidential benchmarking report at the end of the award cycle, which will allow you to assess how your organization’s workplace flexibility strategies compare with other organizations based on nationally representative data. Winners of the Sloan Award will also have a profile included in the Guide to Bold New Ideas for Making Work Work, the go-to source on best practices on workplace flexibility strategies.
Sloan Award applications are open now through May 10. Visit www.whenworkworks.org for more information and to apply. Don’t delay -- apply now!
When Work Works Update
The following workflex educational programs are scheduled for April.
- Eastern Shore SHRM -- Ocean City, Md., on April 10
- Bayou SHRM -- Thibodaux, La., on April 16
- HRMA New Orleans -- New Orleans, La., on April 17
- North Shore Region Human Resources Association -- Mandeville, La., on April 18
- CalSHRM Legislative Conference -- Sacramento, Calif., on April 19