Graduating soon? Become a Professional SHRM Member. Enhance Your Career.
Save $210 Over the Next 2 Years.
Graduating SHRM student members may upgrade to professional SHRM membership at a special discounted rate of $80, regularly $185, for two consecutive years. (You save $210 in total!)
You’ll get immediate access to all of the professional member benefits and extend your membership 12 months.
Become a Professional Member Now.
Whether you’re starting your first job or already working in the HR field, you'll be able to utilize SHRM's resources to enhance your career:
Upgrade to Professional Membership Now.
- A Global Network. Connect with 275,00 members around the world through our member directory, discussion board, SHRM Connect social network and face-to-face events.
- Extra Bonus for Your Resume. List a SHRM professional membership to show your commitment to the profession.
- The Help You Need. Talk to the experienced HR Knowledge Advisors to receive guidance on HR challenges at work.
- News, Best Practices and Trends. Stay up-to-date with HR Week e-newsletter and monthly HR Magazine. See our how-to guides, toolkits, research, as well as compliance resources.
- Learning Opportunities. View FREE live and archived webcasts. Save big on conferences, seminars and certification preparation programs.
- Proof of Qualifications. Take the member-discounted SHRM Assurance of Learning® Assessment, designed for students and recent HR graduates, to prove to hiring managers you have acquired sufficient knowledge to succeed in an HR position.
Questions? E-mail the Student Programs team at SHRMStudent@shrm.org