Do You Have a Future in HR?
SHRM Thinks You Do!
Graduating SHRM student members may upgrade to full regular SHRM membership at a discounted rate of $80, regularly $180, for two consecutive years!
(Please note that your student membership will continue until its expiration date, but with full regular member benefits. Your regular membership will begin immediately once your student membership expires.)
Click here to convert to full regular SHRM membership now.
By upgrading now, you'll get immediate access to all professional member benefits, including:
Convert to full regular SHRM membership now
- An Instant Network. Reach out to members through our online member directory and SHRM Connect social networking site.
- Extra Bonus for Your Resume. List a SHRM professional membership to show your commitment to the profession.
- The Help You Need. Talk to the experienced HR
Knowledge Advisors to receive guidance on HR challenges at work.
- News, Best Practices and Trends. See our how-to guides, toolkits, and research reports, as well as state and federal compliance resources. Plus, HR Week e-newsletter and monthly HR Magazine keep you up to date.
- Learning Opportunities. View FREE live and archived webcasts. Save big on conferences, seminars and certification preparation programs.
- Proof of Working Knowledge. Take the member-discounted SHRM Assurance of Learning® Assessment, designed for students and recent HR graduates, to prove you have acquired sufficient knowledge to succeed
in an HR position.
Questions? E-mail the Student Programs team at SHRMStudent@shrm.org