The Chapter Financial Support Payment (CFSP) Program returns a portion of each professional (non-student) SHRM national member's dues to the chapter via a quarterly payment for 100% chapters (those chapters who require all members to be members in good standing of SHRM) or a twice-a-year payment for non-100% chapters.
Net Gain Payment
- $6.25 per quarter ($25.00 annually) per member for 100% chapters
- $5.00 twice per year ($10.00 annually) per member for non-100% chapters
- Paid in the first quarter of each calendar year
- Calculated by subtracting the 12/31 national membership total for last year from the 12/31 national membership total for the current year and multiplying the difference by $25.00
Chapter’s 12/31 National Membership Count
2012 - 250
Net Gain Payment (50 X $25.00) = $1,250.00
To be eligible for the Chapter Financial Support Payment Program, a chapter must:
- Submit a completed Chapter SHAPE Year-End Report by January 31st each year. Note that all chapters are required to submit a Year-End Report.
- Meet the minimum chapter membership affiliation standards as stated in the SHRM bylaws, and
- Have a chapter president who is a SHRM national member in good standing.
Chapters not meeting these standards will not be eligible for financial support and could face disaffiliation.