New Perspectives on Your Search for the Best
The SHRM Talent Management Conference & Exposition will help you understand how your profession, your organization, your candidates, and the job market have changed and is the one conference you don’t want to miss.
This innovative and all-encompassing program was designed for recruiters as well as HR generalists or managers with recruiting responsibilities who want to increase their credibility in their organizations, are willing drive their organization’s talent management initiatives forward, and want comprehensive strategies for success in finding and keeping top talent.
Why You Should Attend
- Walk away with innovative, forward-thinking recruitment and engagement strategies that take your talent management efforts to the next level.
- Learn how to optimize social media as part of your hiring practices.
- Stay compliant and learn the most recent trends in employment legislation as it relates to talent management.
- How to maximize social media as part of your recruiting strategy.
- How to recruit and hire passive candidates using techniques such as mobile recruiting and video.
- How to stay in compliance with employment-related legislation.
- How to be a better leader and communicator.
- How to build measurement and accountability mechanisms...and much more.
Who Should Attend
- HR generalists, managers and recruiters who need to provide measurable results with their recruiting programs.
- Senior HR or business leaders tasked with employee engagement and retention initiatives.
- Recruiting and talent management professionals seeking the best, most comprehensive information available.
- HR generalists, managers and recruiters who want innovative, forward-thinking strategies.
Articles about the 2013 Conference
A proud SHRM tradition
Employment Management Association®