Workflex and workplace flexibility solutions are significant drivers in organizational success. Get more information on the value of this key workplace initiative.
- SHRM provides a significant amount of content that provides our membership with access to some of the most innovative workflex solutions available. For information on the resources available, please visit our Workplace Flexibility Resource Page.
- Read the FWI Blog for up-to-date insights and information on workflex, and other topics of interest.
- The 2012 Guide to Bold New Ideas for Making Work Work, published by the Families and Work Institute and SHRM, highlights the practices of the winners of the Sloan Award for Excellence in Workplace Effectiveness and Flexibility. The Guide includes details on innovative ways that employers are supporting military veterans who are returning to the civilian workforce and their families.
- Ellen Galinsky, president of the Families and Work Institute, discusses the elements that lead to effective workplace flexibility programs in this short video.
- Please make sure to check out our suggested readings on Workflex at The SHRM Store. You will also find other material here that will benefit you and your organization in other areas of HR development.