California Workplace Law
Recertification Hours: 7
This program focuses on some of the most challenging areas of California law for human resource professionals and covers key issues, from hiring to the end of employment, that employers face regularly.
- Gain a solid foundation of the critical issues that arise in California employment law.
- Effectively apply knowledge of California law to pre-employment practices.
- Avoid common California Labor Code violations.
- Recognize workplace privacy issues and adhere to the applicable California laws.
- Effectively manage leave issues, Fair Employment and Housing Act disability issues, and health insurance issues.