Communication & Credibility for HR Professionals
Recertification Hours: 7.5
HR professionals face numerous challenges for building and sustaining credibility in their organizations. It’s not only “what we do” (strategic thinking and tactical actions), but also “how we do it” (creating effective and impactful relationships). Learn the steps for developing credibility through actions and behavior, as well as:
- Effective communication skills, which begin with self-awareness and a greater awareness of others’ styles and preferences.
- How to ask questions to gather information and perspective.
- How to organize your thoughts, which helps you understand your audience and present with impact.
- How customer service and responsiveness play a vital role in delivering results through powerful relationships and trust.
- Describe personal credibility and the behaviors that set HR professionals up for success.
- Build credibility through impactful communication skills.
- Deliver specialized expertise and advice to your organization as an internal consultant.
- Develop trusting relationships across the organization that foster personal and organizational success.