Featuring the SHRM Global Learning System®
Human Resources has changed in the past decade, expanding across borders, cultures and economies. HR professionals earning a Global Professional in Human Resources (GPHR®) certification will be prepared to assume responsibilities beyond borders—and possess the capability to develop global HR policies.
Provide your HR team with a comprehensive overview of the global body of HR knowledge while preparing them for the GPHR exam using the SHRM Global Learning System®:
- Train your entire staff at your location while eliminating costly travel expenses and fulfilling professional development requirements
- Establish a common HR language across your entire organization
- Access management reporting to measure group progress
- Learn and prepare for certification utilizing our comprehensive system, which combines live expert instruction, print, software and online resources
Our GPHR Certification Preparation program uses the SHRM Global Learning System, which is a comprehensive test-preparation system for the GPHR certification exam and serves as a reference tool for HR professionals with international and cross-border responsibilities. This tool has been designed to maximize participants’ experience, education and skill set to provide them with the best preparation possible to sit for the GPHR exam.
Our SHRM Certification Preparation instructors hold their GPHR credentials, and consistently exceed SHRM’s high evaluation standards. SHRM offers organizations the choice of onsite or remote training via our “virtual classroom” delivery model.
Pass the First Time or Get Free Prep the Next Time
Now your team can prepare for the HR certification exams with greater confidence, learn how now!
- Module 1: Strategic HR Management
(comprises 26% of exam)
- Module 2: Global Talent Acquisition and Mobility
(comprises 22% of exam)
- Module 3: Global Compensation and Benefits
(comprises 18% of exam)
- Module 4: Organizational Effectiveness and Talent Development
(comprises 22% of exam)
- Module 5: Workforce Relations and Risk Management
(comprises 12% of exam)
Who Benefits from this Program?
- HR professionals who want a comprehensive review before taking the GPHR exam
- PHR- and SPHR-level professionals seeking to supplement their certification to an international level
- Professional development for HR professionals practicing global HR
This training program is not a substitute for the certification exam. If an individual wishes to take the GPHR examination, he or she must complete a separate application form available through the HR Certification Institute’s website at www.hrci.org.