Recertification Hours: 2.5
(Approved for Strategic Business Management Credit)
A comprehensive diversity plan not only incorporates activities and initiatives to increase and manage diversity within organizations, but also diversity external to organizations. Strategic collaborations, partnerships and alliances also may be effective for achieving diversity goals. This module focuses on activities and initiatives to create and leverage diversity among suppliers, customers and communities.
This module covers three topics:
- Diversity and procurement
- Diversity and marketing
- Diversity and philanthropy
At the completion of this module, participants will be able to:
- Identify strategies for increasing outreach to, and business with, minority-owned, woman-owned or disadvantaged enterprises
- Identify strategies for understanding, attracting, and improving the customer experiences of multicultural consumer groups
- Identify strategies for contributing to the sustainability of communities in which organizations operate
Designed for the mid- to senior-level diversity and inclusion/HR professional.