Recertification Hours: 2.5
(Approved for Strategic Business Management Credit)
To manage diversity effectively and track progress on a strategic plan, organizations must measure results and evaluate the impact of diversity initiatives. Evidence of the contribution of diversity to organizational performance also is required to maintain support and garner resources for an organization’s diversity program. This module focuses on measuring and tracking the return on diversity activities.
This module covers three topics:
- Value-creation measures
- Data collection and analysis
- Return on investment
At the completion of this module, participants will be able to:
- Distinguish between diversity statistics and value creation measures
- Identify quantitative and qualitative methodologies for collecting data on the impact and contribution of diversity in organizations
- Analyze the associated costs and benefits of diversity activities and initiatives
- Create a diversity balanced scorecard
Designed for the mid- to senior-level diversity and inclusion/HR professional.