Featuring the SHRM Learning System®
Provide your HR team with a comprehensive overview of the entire body of HR knowledge while preparing them for the PHR or SPHR exam using the SHRM Learning System®:
- Train your entire staff at your location while eliminating costly travel expenses and fulfilling professional development requirements
- Establish a common HR language across your entire organization
- Access management reporting to measure group progress
- Learn and prepare for certification utilizing our comprehensive system, which combines live expert instruction, print, software and online resources
Our SHRM Certification Preparation certified instructors boast 80%+ pass rates for corporate groups on both the PHR and SPHR examinations and consistently exceed SHRM’s high evaluation standards. SHRM offers organizations the choice of onsite or remote training via our “virtual classroom” delivery model.
- Module 1: Strategic Management
(comprises 12% of PHR and 29% of SPHR exam)
- Module 2: Workforce Planning and Employment
(comprises 26% of PHR and 17% of SPHR exam)
- Module 3: Human Resource Development
(comprises 17% of PHR and 17% of SPHR exam)
- Module 4: Total Rewards
(comprises 16% of PHR and 12% of SPHR exam)
- Module 5: Employee and Labor Relations
(comprises 22% of PHR and 18% of SPHR exam)
- Module 6: Risk Management
(comprises 7% of PHR and 7% of SPHR exam)
Who Benefits from this Program?
- HR professionals who want a comprehensive review before taking the PHR or SPHR certification exam
- PHR-level professionals seeking to upgrade their certification to the SPHR level
- Individuals seeking professional development that will provide them with a full understanding of “everything HR”
- GPHR-level professionals seeking recertification hours
This training program is not a substitute for the certification exam. If an individual wishes to take either the PHR or SPHR examination, he or she must complete a separate application form available through the HR Certification Institute’s website at www.hrci.org.
Contact us at OrgTraining@SHRM.org or 703-535-6496.