Strategic Human Resources: Delivering Business Results
Recertification Hours: 15
(Approved for Strategic Business Management Credit)
Insightful instruction provides ground work on developing an HR Strategy—from theory to execution. This course has been developed using a combination of proven practices, comprehensive case studies and all-inclusive toolkits.
Your team will not only garner an understanding of theoretical concepts but also understand how to apply those concepts. Through the use of case studies and class exercises, participants will learn how to leverage and create a wholly aligned human resource strategy and implementation plan for your organization.
- Define and describe organizational strategy and recognize the major components of a good organizational strategy
- Create an HR strategy that is linked to an organizational strategy
- Create an HR strategy implementation plan in order to execute strategy
- Module 1: Understanding Organizational Strategy and Its Implications for HR
- Module 2: Formulating an HR Strategy
- Module 3: Creating and Executing an Implementation Plan
Benefits & Features:
- Provides real-world examples of effective organizational and HR strategy
- Provides practice in creating an HR strategy that is linked to an organizational strategy
- Gives concrete steps and information for creating an implementation plan
- Uses principal instructional design methods to ensure that the content is focused, relevant, immersive, and interactive
Who Benefits From This Program?
- HR professionals at the manager through director levels with five to seven years experience, looking to obtain the basic concepts of strategy from theory to execution
- HR professionals who are involved in (or lead) strategic planning efforts
Strategic Human Resources: Delivering Business Results Training for Individuals!
Are you an individual looking for Strategic Human Resources training? Please see our SHRM Seminar public offerings for more information.
Contact us at OrgTraining@SHRM.org or 703-535-6496.