Recertification Hours: 15
A highly productive workforce is critical to an organization’s success. This course provides Human Resource Professionals the concepts and information to be able to develop a Talent Acquisition Strategy that will ultimately attract qualified employees who have the keys skills necessary to support the organization in achieving its goals.
An effective Talent Acquisition Strategy, supports the organization ability to attract and retain high-performing employees. This includes the creation of effective sourcing and recruitment approaches, determining how employment branding attracts and retains candidates, and understanding of the connection between Organizational, HR and Talent Acquisition Strategies. Upon completion of this interactive program, participants will walk away with the skills and techniques to enhance their ability to create a Talent Acquisition Strategy resulting in more effective hiring decisions, including:
- Identify the importance of Talent Acquisition and where it fits into the overall Human Resources and Business strategies.
- Recognize the importance of and need for Workforce Planning.
- Recognize the importance of organizational culture and its impact on talent acquisition.
- Describe how to develop and implement a talent acquisition strategy.
- Describe how a strong employment brand attracts the most qualified applicants.
- Identify how to effectively source, interview and evaluate candidates through interviewing, testing and background investigations.