Recertification Hours: 15
An organization requires a workforce that possesses the knowledge, skill, ability, values, ethics, competencies and behaviors to support the implementation and achievement of its strategies and objectives to maintain their competitive advantage. Workforce Planning is a highly coveted skill needed to support the successful implementation of an organizations talent management strategy.
Workforce Planning allows leaders’ to make well informed decisions and solve pressing business challenges or mitigating business risks, by accessing succinct data that ties the organizations strengths and weaknesses to its human capital.
This interactive program will assist HR practitioners in the creation and integration of a workforce planning strategy unique to their own organization by delivering a foundation of theory and incorporates real life examples that give practical hands-on experience that can be immediately applied.
- Analyze the organizational environment including future business challenges and their likely impact on the organization’s workforce.
- Integrate workforce planning into the strategic plan of the organization.
- Describe the key steps to developing a strategic workforce plan including analysis, forecasting, strategy development and cost modeling.
- Create or refine a framework for your organizations workforce planning strategy.
- Design an appropriate workforce plan tailored to your organization.