Drive Results with HR Metrics and Workforce Analytics
Do you need to link HR activities, programs and costs to organizational results? Need help defending programs that are performing well? This intensive two-day course will teach you how to drive organizational change around human capital activities by using evidence-based data that link human capital results to organizational performance. From facilitating outcome-based conversations, to monetizing intangible activities, interpreting and benchmarking organizational results, this program provides HR professional hands-on experience that will help them to acquire the confidence needed to gain consensus and acceptance around human capital measures that support operational goals.
- Introduction and course overview
- Environmental and organizational assessment
- Workshop applying above concepts and using scenario-based examples
- Analysis and strategic alignment
- Comprehensive data collection and interpretation
- Workshop applying Day 1 concepts and scenario-based examples
- Tactical planning and execution
- Implementation of metrics strategy
- Capstone workshop applying all concepts
- Confidently engage in metrics discussions with finance and line managers
- Know the right data to collect, compute and interpret
- Align workforce metrics with business objectives
- Design and implement a metrics strategy
- Communicate and execute your implementation plan
Who benefits from this program?
Senior HR professionals who wish to align human capital activities with overall business objectives.
Drive Results with HR and Workforce Analytics Training for Individuals!
Are you an individual looking for human capital training? Please see our SHRM Seminar public offerings for more information.
Contact us at OrgTraining@SHRM.org or 703-535-6496.