HR Business Partners II: Consulting Skills Implementation
Recertification Hours: 15
Approved for Business Management and Strategy Credit
While the Level I HR Business Partners seminar introduced students to the role of the HR Business Partner, SHRM’s Level II HR Business Partners seminar allows participants to continue to develop these skills by practicing methods for developing and managing relationships, communicating for impact, coaching leaders, effectively facilitating discussions, and aligning initiatives with the organization’s strategic direction, to effectively drive business results.
This program uses an integrated case study to provide opportunities to identify initiatives that address the needs of your organization, while practicing coaching, communication and change leadership skills.
- Identify ways to demonstrate your skill as a business leader and HR professional through effective communication, influence and leadership.
- Implement a process for coaching executives and managers to effectively lead their teams.
- Identify key organizational initiatives requiring a change management process and how to communicate the key steps to business leaders.
- Identify opportunities to support the organization through effective facilitation.
- Align HR activities with the strategic direction of the organization and communicating how HR supports business results.