SHRM Diversity & Inclusion Strategic Leadership Program
- A full 2-day onsite program (all six modules below)
- A virtual modularized program (Contact us for details.)
- Public Seminars
Recertification Hours: 15
(Approved for Strategic Business Management Credit)
Based on cutting-edge research and benchmarking, and featuring “real-life” best practices from a wide array of forward-thinking organizations, this interactive course will help diversity professionals and other business leaders develop successful diversity practices and strategies for enhancing their organization’s talent profile and meeting the demands of a changing marketplace. Gain a thorough understanding of how workforce diversity and inclusion initiatives can help drive business results.
The Diversity & Inclusion Strategic Leadership Program includes the following six modules:
Learning Objectives include:
- Develop and communicate the business case for diversity by understanding the diversity value proposition and how firms may gain competitive advantage through effective diversity practices and strategies.
- Formulate approaches for leveraging diversity to enhance business processes by considering how diversity management links to value creation.
- Demonstrate the bottom-line impact of diversity by learning measurement approaches that exhibit diversity return on investment.
- Build and strengthen relationships with minority stakeholders and other organizations by generating competitive sourcing opportunities and business development in diverse markets.
Designed for the mid- to senior-level Diversity & Inclusion/HR professionals, including:
- Diversity executives with responsibility for their organization's diversity function
- Diversity specialists and EEO Officers
- Human resource, organizational development and change management professionals
Eligible participants will come to class with the following
- Three or more years of experience in the Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) field, or
- Three or more years of experience in HR, managing a D&I function (e.g., Recruiting, Training & Development, Strategy, etc.).
Diversity & Inclusion Strategic Leadership Program for Individuals!Contact us at OrgTraining@SHRM.org or 703-535-6496.
Are you an individual looking for diversity & inclusion training? Please see our SHRM Seminar public offerings for more information.