The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) is the world’s largest association devoted to human resource management. The HR Certification Institute develops and delivers credentialing programs, the Professional in Human Resources (PHR), and the Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) to validate mastery in the field of human resource management and to promote organizational effectiveness.
The new 2013 SHRM Learning System, the #1 PHR/SPHR Cert Prep Tool*, features an enhanced user experience complete with updated content that reflects the HR Certification Institute body of knowledge tested on the PHR and SPHR exams. It includes application exercises and module exams to develop specific HR competencies. Professionals who use the Learning System to prepare for the PHR and SPHR exams consistently beat the national pass rate!
Why Choose the SHRM Learning System?
- Complete Training: The user-friendly content focuses on the PHR/SPHR body of knowledge and includes access to the Online Resource Center, more than 1,500 practice questions, flashcards, an interactive case study, and two post-tests.
- Portable Content: You can access the SHRM Learning System via PC, laptop, mobile or e-reader devices.
- Customized learning: Choose the learning option that best matches your schedule and learning style, and use assessment test results to create a personalized study plan based on your strengths and weaknesses.
- Ongoing Reference: This PHR/SPHR prep tool can be used as a desktop reference manual, with answers to HR challenges right at your fingertips.
- Current: The Online Resource Center provides timely legislative changes and HR developments, so you can protect your organization from legal risk.
- Affordability: This PHR/SPHR certification prep tool provides more content, tests, learning tools and access to expert advice than any other program.
- Volume Discounts: By ordering together in groups of two or more, you'll save a minimum of $70 per person.
- Recertification: GPHR-certified professionals may earn recertification credit hours when using the SHRM Learning System for professional development.
*According to the HR Certification Institute's exit survey results.