Earning your credentials as a PHR (Professional in Human Resources) or SPHR (Senior Professional in Human Resources) makes you a recognized expert in the HR field. This professional distinction sets you apart from your colleagues, proving your high level of knowledge and skills. It makes you a more valuable asset to your organization, keeping you and your organization more competitive in today's economy.
Earning your credential will help you:
- Boost your confidence with recognition as an HR expert.
- Master the knowledge most important to expert HR professionals as defined by the current HR body of knowledge.
- Expand your outlook on the HR field and bring new ideas to your workplace.
- Keep up with HR developments including the latest legislative changes.
- Protect your organization from risk by ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Stand out from other HR candidates in a job search.
- Demonstrate your long-term commitment to the HR profession.