Flexible Training for Your Organization
The entire organization benefits when individual HR professionals earn their PHR or SPHR designation. Newly certified individuals bring updated information, sharpened skills and new perspectives and have a positive influence on employees and colleagues.
Structured learning techniques and online reporting keep your group on track. Group and individual reports provide insight into progress.
- Customize a program to meet the specific needs of your organization.
- Promote a common HR language across your entire organization.
- Train and prepare your entire staff at your location, while eliminating costly travel expenses and fulfilling professional development requirements.
- Refresh staff generalist knowledge, strengthen understanding of core competencies and increase overall productivity.
Choose between two convenient options to accommodate all learning styles, budgets and corporate cultures.
- Training led by a SHRM-approved certified instructor
Provides training for numerous staff at your facility or via a virtual classroom.
For more information and recertification hours, call +1.703.535.6496 or e-mail SHRM Org. Training & Development.
- Training led by your instructors
or self-directed learning
Provides materials for your instructors to teach from or for staff to study on their own. Receive a discounted rate on multiple programs.
For more information and recertification hours, call Chris Olson at +1.651.905.2617 or e-mail Chris Olson.
Volume Discounts Available
By ordering the SHRM Learning System Self-Study Program for groups of two or more, you will save a minimum of $70 per person. For details or to order contact SHRM Corporate Specialist Chris Olson at +1.651.905.2617 or e-mail Chris Olson.