The self-study program allows you to study at your own pace and spend as much time as you need on each module, making your learning experience convenient and flexible.
Benefits and Features:
- Develop your own study schedule.
- No travel costs or time away from the office.
- Access to the Learning Center, which includes: printed Learning Modules, and all resource and reference materials and learning aids.
- Interactive Software:
- Test Your Knowledge – Assessment Test: This pretest helps determine which modules you should concentrate your studies on.
- Module-Specific Practice Tests: Check your understanding of the content presented in each module.
- Flashcards: Review key terms online or print cards to study on-the-go.
- Case Studies: Scenarios followed by questions encourage application of key concepts while supporting certification exam preparation.
- Cumulative Post-Test: Measure your learning gained after completing the program and identify areas which require additional review.
SHRM Member: $695 USD
Nonmember: $860 USD
Volume discounts are available. Contact Chris.Olson@shrm.org.