>> back to SHRM Executive HR Education
Coaching for Human Resource Professionals
Recertification Hours: 21
Program fee includes assessments, training materials,
daily transportation from the hotel to the program and lunches.
For mid- to executive-level Human Resource Professionals who are responsible for coaching others and/or creating a coaching environment in their organization.
This program helps strengthen your leadership skills and teaches you how to build your coaching relationships to develop the skills of others. In this program you will use the Center's framework of assessment, challenge and support and work intensively with a CCL executive coach, one-to-one and in small groups. Coaching sessions allow you to more closely examine your coaching style and abilities, learn new skills and effectively build a climate for coaching within your organization.
- Learn the essentials of coaching as it relates to HR professionals and the practice of HR.
- Acquire new coaching skills to apply on the job.
- Gain strategies for creating a sustainable coaching environment within your organization.
- Participate in a combination of small group interaction and videotaped practice sessions.
- Develop new insights about the complexity and impact of managing boundaries and ethics in coaching relationships.
- Build a results-driven development plan using a powerful peer coaching process facilitated by experienced CCL faculty.
- Network with other human resource professionals.
Web site: www.ccl.org/programs
October 2-4, 2013
Center for Creative Leadership Campus
Colorado Springs, Colo.
Please note that SHRM Executive Education pricing, dates and locations are subject to change.