>> back to SHRM Executive HR Education
Leadership Development for HR Professionals
Recertification Hours: 36
Program fee includes assessments, training materials and most meals.
For experienced human resource professionals and executives interested in improving their individual leadership performance.
Every business or organization begins and ends with people - and that's where you come in. Today's competitive marketplace requires human resource professionals to have an expanded role in the organization due to increasing importance of social and relationship capital. Your challenge today is to gain and use influence to become a better strategic partnership, to determine where the organization is headed, and to get out in front and use the human resources function to help lead the way. The Leadership Development for Human Resource Professionals program can help you get there.
- Gain the self-awareness and confidence needed to take on a new leadership responsibility.
- Learn about strategic partnering, teamwork and coping with workplace challanges by revitalizing creativity.
- Experiential activities and learning modules that allow you to practice what you learn.
- Comfortable and supportive environment to learn about strengths and development needs.
- Confidential, one-to-one session with a certified CCL coach.
- 360-degree feedback from co-workers.
- Network with other human resource professionals.
Web site: www.ccl.org/ldhrp
July 15-18, 2013
October 28-31, 2013
Center for Creative Leadership Campus
Colorado Springs, Colo.
Please note that SHRM Executive Education pricing, dates and locations are subject to change.