Recertification Hours: 15
Approved for Business Management and Strategy Credit
SHRM has designed a two-part seminar—HR Business Partners. These two-day seminars focus on the primary skills that HR professionals need to become successful business partners in their organization.
Making the transition to this role requires the development and enhancement of skills in key areas. As HR professionals perform more effectively, they will be recognized by line executives, managers and employees as critical partners, a fundamental shift in the way HR interacts with other departments. It also means HR professionals will need to learn more about how their business operates, how to build and present an effective business case, and how HR can maximize its value to the organization.
The HR Business Partners Part I, a prerequisite of Part II, seminar focuses on:
- The role of the HR Business Partner.
- An internal consulting model and the required skills.
- Aligning recommendations with the strategic direction of the organization.
SHRM’s HR Business Partners Part II seminar allows participants to continue to develop the skills and knowledge required in the role of HR Business Partner at their organization. These include:
- Developing and managing relationships.
- Communicating for impact, coaching of leaders and facilitation skills.
- Aligning of initiatives with the strategic direction to drive business results.
Each Day: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Questions? E-mail us at email@example.com.
**These are Seminar prices only and do not apply to the courses offered at SHRM conferences.