Recertification Hours: 7.5
This program provides an overview of various facets of the National Labor Relations Act (NLRA), including employees’ right to engage protected concerted activity and how the National Labor Relations Board defines that term. You will explore hot topics in labor law, highlighting key recent Board decisions and analyzing the impact of those decisions going forward.
- Understand the basics of the National Labor Relations Act.
- Review best practices for social media in the workplace.
- Understand who is and what makes a supervisor.
- Review what’s required for internal investigations and employee discipline.
- Identify workplace policies that implicate the NLRA.
- Understand recent and important NLRB decisions and their consequences.
Each Day: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Questions? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.