Recertification Hours: 12
Virtual Recertification Hours: 12.5
This seminar is ideal for those who are just starting out in the HR profession, perform HR duties, or are looking for an effective way to boost their employee-management skills. Recently updated content reflects changes in legislation and provides an overview of HR roles and responsibilities, giving participants critical knowledge to help reduce costs, avoid potential lawsuits, and improve their ability to handle challenging HR issues.
Furthermore, the virtual seminar allows for maximum interaction and real time Q&A chats between participants, providing a dynamic virtual classroom experience. If you miss a class or want to review content, all classes are recorded in their entirety so you can view at your own convenience.
- Build a solid foundation in human resource management.
- Understand key pieces of federal legislation on sexual harassment, age discrimination, the Family and Medical Leave Act, and more.
- Understand the role of the EEOC and its investigatory process.
- Improve your employee recruitment and selection process to help avoid legal pitfalls.
- Understand the importance of effectively communicating base pay, incentive compensation, and benefits information to staff at all levels.
- Gain knowledge of employee orientation, onboarding, and training and development.
- Learn the process, methods and purpose of performance appraisals.
Program fee includes the SHRM Essentials® of HR Management.
|2-Day and Virtual Seminar Schedule |
Each Day: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
VIRTUAL FOUR-WEEK PROGRAM
Monday & Wednesday: 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. ET
Questions? E-mail us at email@example.com.
**These are Seminar prices only and do not apply to the courses offered at SHRM conferences.