PHR/SPHRs may earn up to 21 recertification hours when attending this program for professional development.
The comprehensive GPHR preparation seminars are designed to maximize your earning as you prepare for the GPHR certification exam. The GPHR certification preparation seminar should not be considered your only preparation, but rather an important step in focusing your study to maximize results.
By interacting in this intense environment with your peers and certified instructors, and using the SHRM Global Learning System, the #1 GPHR certification prep tool as your guide, you are getting access to a highly successful educational program. The SHRM Global Learning System® has been designed to maximize your success — both on the certification exam and in your professional development. Professionals who use the SHRM Global Learning System to prepare for their GPHR exam beat the national pass rate, year after year.
Benefits & Features
Global content that corresponds to the GPHR body of knowledge including legislation from six countries/regions that were identified in the practice analysis, including Canada, China, European Union (EU), India, United Kingdom and United States.
- A blended system that includes print- and web-based study tools.
- More than 750 sample exam questions.
- Interactive case studies.
- Access to the Online Resource Center that includes HR updates, links to information referenced in the modules, printable flashcards, and feedback and evaluation features.
- A post-test that mimics the testing format of the certification exam.
- The virtual seminar delivery option allows real time Q&A chats between participants, providing a dynamic virtual classroom experience. And all classes are recorded in their entirety so you can view at your own convenience.
Program fee includes the SHRM Global Learning System.
2013 Spring GPHR Exam Window
Exam Dates: May 1-31, 2013
Applications Accepted: March 22, 2013
Late Application Deadline: April 19, 2013
This program is not a substitute for the certification examination. If you wish to take the GPHR examination, you must complete a separate application form available through the HR Certification Institute.
Please note: To ensure that you receive your copy of the SHRM Global Learning System before attending the class, SHRM must process your registration at least two weeks in advance of your program date. You will receive the materials approximately within a week of registering for the course. If you register a week or less before the course start date you will receive your copy on-site. Please bring the confirmation you receive via e-mail to the program with you.
Questions? E-mail us at email@example.com.
**This program fee applies to U.S. courses only. And these are Seminar prices only and do not apply to the courses offered at SHRM conferences.