>> back to SHRM Executive HR Education
Coaching for Human Resource Professionals
Recertification Hours: 21
This program helps strengthen your leadership skills and teaches you how to build your coaching relationships to develop the skills of others. Using the Center’s framework of assessment, challenge and support, you will work intensively with a CCL executive coach. Coaching sessions allow you to more closely examine your coaching style and abilities, learn new skills and gain strategies for creating an effective coaching environment within your organization.
Program fee includes training materials, daily transportation from the hotel to the program and lunches.
- Learn the essentials of coaching using CCL’s unique framework
- Acquire new coaching skills to apply on the job
- Build a results-driven development plan using a powerful peer coaching process facilitated by experienced CCL faculty
- Gain strategies for creating a sustainable coaching environment within your organization
- Develop new insights about the complexity and impact of managing boundaries and ethics in coaching relationships
June 3-5, 2009
September 30-October 2, 2009
December 2-4, 2009
March 11-13, 2009
All programs are held at the CCL campus in Colorado Springs, Colo.
Phone: (336) 545-2810
Refer to Code: SHRM