>> back to SHRM Executive HR Education
Advanced Program in HR Management: Developing HR Capabilities, Expanding Organizational Impact
Recertification Hours: 37
Of the 37 hours, 11.25 hours are pre-approved
for Business Management and Strategy credit.
SHRM Member: $5,950
Program fee includes educational materials, receptions and most meals.
The Advanced Program in Human Resource Management shows you how to align HR strategies with your organization’s wider business objectives, how to maximize ROI from your executive development budget, and how to keep today’s hard choices from putting your business in an even harder place.
Today’s successful HR executives must wear many hats: leader, strategic advisor, talent architect and functional expert. Join us at UCLA to develop your functional expertise, strategic vision and leadership capacity.
- Develop the global mindset and self-awareness you need to grow as a leader.
- Align HR initiatives with your organization’s business goals through superior strategic analysis, communication and execution.
- Harness the power of creativity and innovation to inspire change.
- Master best practices in talent acquisition and management.
- Hone your functional expertise in employee engagement and learning & development.
Who Should Attend?
This program attracts HR directors, vice presidents and senior managers from around the globe to share innovative ideas and learn new people management skills. Executives responsible for the strategic leadership and management of human capital, and those whose career plans and goals include moving into increasingly higher HR positions with a comprehensive role in guiding their organizations through HR initiatives are excellent program candidates.
Web site: www.UCLAExecEd.com
April 29 - May 3, 2013
University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) Campus
Los Angeles, Calif.
Please note that SHRM Executive Education pricing, dates and locations are subject to change.