The Society for Human Resource Management's flagship publication has a worldwide circulation of 250,000 industry professionals and students. Pass-along readership extends its reach to 750,000. HR Magazine serves more senior executives than other HR trade publications and is recognized as an authoritative resource by readers and journalists alike. Hence:
- HR Magazine provides journalists a rare opportunity to have their work published in a widely respected business publication whose readers study—and value—their work.
- When HR professionals and scholars write for HR Magazine, they reach more of their peers and thereby gain industrywide recognition as authorities in the field.
- HR Magazine is often recognized for journalism and design; to view these awards, click here.
HR Magazine Readership
- HR Magazine has the most reach and stands alone as the most popular and respected human resource publication in the world.
- Primary readers are HR generalists who hold positions as executives and managers in private-sector companies in the United States and Canada. The audience includes HR professionals from large and small organizations in the private and public sectors.
- The largest concentration of readers works for companies that employ 100 to 499 employees. The next-largest group works for companies that employ 5,000 or more workers.
- According to BPA audits and Harvey Research Inc., HR executives with titles of director and above receive, read and trust HR Magazine more than any other trade journal.