Our ever-changing world is forcing organizations to take a whole new look at their business sustainability protocols and what motivates their people. To help retain top performers, organizations must develop talent-management strategies that are based on their employee demographic profiles and their specific needs.
SHRM’s own research reveals that 80 percent of organizations review their benefits programs once a year* and 43 percent of organizations use surveys to determine employee job satisfaction.** To that end, SHRM’s People InSight survey service focuses on more than 35 different aspects of job satisfaction and 34 additional factors relating to employee engagement — providing very specific information on the type of work environment employees value.
SHRM'S PEOPLE INSIGHT FLYER
Our database provides a wealth of trend data on various aspects including:
- Career development
- Relationship with management
- Compensation and benefits
- Work environment
- Engagement opinions
- Engagement behaviors
- Conditions for engagement
Features of the SHRM® People InSight Service:
- The survey will be administered online by SHRM to your employees.
- Results are provided by individual department and overall employee population, and benchmarked against overall norms, including industry and organization staff size, in SHRM’s database of 10,000 employees.
- Receive a final comprehensive report within 10 days.
For questions or to place an order, please contact us at 703-535-6295, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more! Download a SHRM People InSight flyer!
*2012 SHRM® Employee Benefits Research Report
**2011 SHRM® Employee Job Satisfaction Research Report