U.S. Employers to Outline Practicable, Effective Solutions for Immigration Reform
Company Representatives Join ACIP and SHRM Leaders to Speak In Advance of Hill Visits to Urge for Bipartisan Reform
• Margie Jones, American Immigration Manager, Intel Corporation
• Denise Rahmani, Director, U.S. Immigration, Oracle
• Thomas M. Barnett, J.D., Director, International Office, The Scripps Research Institute
• Austin T. Fragomen, Jr., Chair, American Council on International Personnel
• Lynn Shotwell, Executive Director, American Council on International Personnel
• Mike Aitken, Vice President, Government Affairs, Society for Human Resource Management
Monday, June 3, 2013
9:30 to 10 a.m. EDT
Capitol Hill Club
300 First Street, SE
Washington, DC 20003
Panelists will provide brief opening remarks and then take questions from the media.
RSVP to Samantha Greene at 202-822-9491 or email@example.com.
For more information, contact Kate Kennedy of SHRM Media Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org and 703-535-6260.
About the American Council on International Personnel
As strategic affiliates, the American Council on International Personnel (ACIP) and the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) help advance U.S. growth, innovation and job creation by supporting employers and their employees as they navigate the most pressing workforce and talent management issues, which includes reform of the U.S. immigration system. Learn more about ACIP at acip.com. Learn more about SHRM at shrm.org.