Las Vegas: SHRM 2013 Talent Management Conference,
April 15-17, 2013
Note to Editors – Media must pre-register for press credentials with: Julie Malveaux – email@example.com – office (703) 535-6273 – onsite mobile (571) 268-2174
The Society for Human Resource Management’s (SHRM)
2013 Talent Management Conference & Exposition
Follow #SHRMTalent and @SHRMPress
April 15-17, 2013 (main conference)
April 14, 2013 (intensive pre-conference workshops)
Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino
(Press room -- “Captain’s Ballroom,” North Convention Center)
3950 South Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89119
More than 1,000 HR professionals and recruiters are expected to attend.
The conference features roughly 50 sessions lead by experts focused on solutions to current issues in recruiting and hiring, management and employee retention. Sessions include:
- Eight social media sessions and social media’s impact on employee recruitment and employee branding;
- Transitioning military veterans into a civilian workplace;
- Workplace flexibility as a strategy for recruiting and retention;
- Laws regarding employee selection;
- Quality of hire HR metrics;
- Mobile recruiting strategies;
- Global mobility and talent management; and
- California-specific HR and recruitment insight.
For more information about the conference, click:
About the Society for Human Resource Management
The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) is the world’s largest association devoted to human resource management. Representing more than 260,000 members in over 140 countries, the Society serves the needs of HR professionals and advances the interests of the HR profession. Founded in 1948, SHRM has more than 575 affiliated chapters within the United States and subsidiary offices in China and India. Visit SHRM Online at http://www.shrm.org.