Successful organizations rely on an engaged workforce to drive performance. And now, more than ever, organizations must develop talent management strategies that are based on their employees’ specific needs.
SHRM's own research reveals that 80 percent of organizations review their benefits programs once a year* and 43 percent of organizations use surveys to determine employee job satisfaction.** To that end, SHRM's People InSight survey service focuses on more than 50 aspects of job satisfaction and engagement commonly linked to organizational performance—providing specific information on the type of work environment employees value.
Download SHRM People Insight FlyerSHRM People InSight Survey explores:
- Career development
- Relationship with management
- Compensation and benefits
- Work environment
- Engagement opinions
- Engagement behaviors
- Conditions for engagement
Features of People InSight Service:
"Who better to partner with to conduct your annual employee engagement survey than the organization known as being the experts on human resource management? SHRM's People InSight is affordable, fast and easy on the front end, with service that provides an amazingly fast turnaround of your results. They are easy-to-interpret and visually appealing!" Carrie Alden, SPHR-CA | Human Resources Director | Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.
- Benchmarking: Results are provided by individual department and overall employee population, and benchmarked against overall norms, including industry and organization staff size, in SHRM's database of 10,000 employees.
- Customization: Your report includes data from the overall employee population at your organization, as well as breakdowns by individual departments or business units.
- Ease: The SHRM research team will distribute the online survey to your employees and send you a final comprehensive report in 10 business days.
For questions, to schedule a demo or to place an order, please contact us at +1.703.535.6295 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*2012 SHRM® Employee Benefits Research Report
**2011 SHRM® Employee Job Satisfaction Research Report