Not yet a Member?
HR Magazine is highlighting the next generation of HR leaders.
Is your employee handbook ready for the New Year? With SHRM’s Employee Handbook Builder get peace of mind that your handbook is up-to-date.
30+ HR education programs, including 4 NEW programs on hot topics, are available for registration.
Join us in Chicago for the latest trends and technology in talent management, and what to expect in the future.
Dr. Joseph Jones, Ph.D., SHRM-SCP, Director of HR Competencies and Resources Research, SHRM
1. Knowing the basics of HR.
2. Knowing how and when to be adapt yourself or adapt your world.
3. Knowing what to do with what you know (and doing it).
4. Knowing that you need to stop thinking that diversity and global business don't apply to you.
5. Knowing that above anything, you need to be ethical and foster ethical behavior in others.
You have successfully saved this page as a bookmark.
Please confirm that you want to proceed with deleting bookmark.
You have successfully removed bookmark.
Please log in as a SHRM member before saving bookmarks.
Your session has expired. Please log in again before saving bookmarks.
Please purchase a SHRM membership before saving bookmarks.
An error has occurred
Recommended for you
Choose from dozens of free webcasts on the most timely HR topics.
SHRM’s HR Vendor Directory contains over 3,200 companies