NEW Professional Member Special>>> Save $20 and receive a SHRM tote bag
More companies are recognizing the importance of giving employees the time and space they need to navigate personal loss.
Save $20 on a New Professional Membership and receive a FREE Tote bag when you join SHRM today!
Learn to overcome challenges and meet your 2017 goals through competency-based HR education. Available in-person and virtually.
Expand your influence and learn how to become an effective leader. Join us in Phoenix, AZ | OCTOBER 2 - 4, 2017
Dr. Joseph Jones, Ph.D., SHRM-SCP, Director of HR Competencies and Resources Research, SHRM
1. Knowing the basics of HR.
2. Knowing how and when to be adapt yourself or adapt your world.
3. Knowing what to do with what you know (and doing it).
4. Knowing that you need to stop thinking that diversity and global business don't apply to you.
5. Knowing that above anything, you need to be ethical and foster ethical behavior in others.
You have successfully saved this page as a bookmark.
Please confirm that you want to proceed with deleting bookmark.
You have successfully removed bookmark.
Please log in as a SHRM member before saving bookmarks.
Your session has expired. Please log in again before saving bookmarks.
Please purchase a SHRM membership before saving bookmarks.
An error has occurred
Recommended for you
Join SHRM's exclusive peer-to-peer social network
SHRM’s HR Vendor Directory contains over 3,200 companies