Each year, SHRM and SHRM Foundation distributed a variety of awards celebrating the impact and excellence of individual HR practitioners, SHRM local chapters, and SHRM state councils who have demonstrated exemplary work. These awards range from celebrating individuals just beginning their HR career to individuals who have demonstrated sustained impact in the field of HR over decades.
HR Leadership Awards
Annually, SHRM Foundation celebrates sixteen individuals who have, in various ways, demonstrated leadership and profound impact in the field of HR. These awards, collectively, are the SHRM Foundation Leadership Awards.
The SHRM Foundation distributes five Awards and awards ten Fellowships each year.
- Foundation Mission Implementation Award
- Mentor & Mentee of the Year
- Student Chapter Advisor Impact Award
- Michael R. Losey Award for Excellence in HR Research (more information coming soon!)
- Susan R. Meisinger Award for Graduate Study in HR (part of the Meisinger scholarship)
- SHRM Foundation Leadership Fellows (coming soon!)
Annually, SHRM and SHRM Foundation partner to recognize the highest achievements professional service, advancing of the HR profession, and enhancing the SHRM community among our Chapters and Councils.
More information coming soon!
The Tharseo Awards recognize today’s pioneering business leaders whose strategies consistently put people first. They understand that the way employees experience the workplace is worthy of measurement and quality improvement, just like their products and services. These leaders are winning the future of work.