Largest manufacturer in Indian Automotive industry, leader in commercial vehicles, and among top in passenger vehicles.
Organization is committed to building capabilities within the HR team and accordingly plans to train its Business HR & Employee Relations teams. The intervention looked at covering over 50 Business HR employees and 50 ER employees through multiple touchpoints.
- Pre-Workshop: Conducted pre-workshop knowledge check (online), pre-reads, pre-work tasks
- Live Workshop: All employees are expected to go through 5 functional HR modules of Human Capital Analytics, Workforce planning & Talent acquisition, Performance Management & Total rewards, Talent Management & Learning and development, HR Business partnering, Employee engagement and employee relations, spanning across 15 man days of training per employee.
- Post Workshop: Post workshop knowledge check/ assessment to be administered and Action learning projects are being facilitated and assessed (ongoing)
- Aid them (Business HR & ER) to appreciate their role expanse and associated responsibilities
- Support them in upgrading their knowledge and skill to successfully execute tasks linked to their responsibilities
- Provide them with perspectives on the role in the organization coupled with matured implementation and strategic significance