SHRM: 15 PDCs
HR KNOWLEDGE DOMAIN
HR Expertise (HR Knowledge)
Leadership & Navigation
SET UP YOUR TRAINING
Request more information
Become a highly valued HR leader by learning to bring a systems perspective to your organization. Develop your ability to identify business performance barriers and opportunities, determine underlying causes, focus on system impacts, clarify potential consequences of various interventions, and implement alternatives that provide long-term benefits. Through an integrated case study and hands-on activities, gain experience with systems thinking, organizational culture, change management, coaching, group dynamics, and aligning strategy, organizational design, performance management, and rewards.
- Appreciate the scope and challenges of organizational development.
- Describe the organizational development process and a framework for applying interventions.
- Identify situations where an intervention is appropriate and what situations require a different approach.
- Apply a systems framework for assessing, diagnosing and identifying appropriate organizational development interventions (including change management, coaching, communication processes, group dynamics, performance management, systems integration and strategic goal alignment).
- Identify the need for a change management process and the key steps to support the organization in implementing change.
Don't have a group?
This program is also available as a public SHRM Seminar.