SHRM: 12 PDCs
DURATION: 2 Days
HR KNOWLEDGE DOMAIN
Global & Cultural Effectiveness,
Leadership & Navigation, Consultation
SET UP YOUR TRAINING
Request more information
The ability to effectively build business relationships across cultures and navigate the complexities of cultural differences is challenging but essential for global organizations to build a cohesive, successful business that thrives on diversity and collaboration.
Just as any organization faces financial or regulatory risks, there are inherent risks in relationships between people which are amplified in the cross-cultural context.
Whether this intercultural interaction takes places in-person, onsite in another country or through the virtual medium, professional, regardless of industry, need to be equipped to meet the challenges of working with global stakeholders.
The Intercultural Competence PDP is a two day intensive workshop that leverages TMC Berlitz’s Cultural Navigator® framework, a robust assessment based system for bridging cultural gaps in business contexts. The Cultural Navigator® is used by leading organizations globally who recognize its capacity to go beyond the often irrelevant prescriptive tips that plague intercultural training and offer professionals’ deep insight and cognitive tools that turn knowledge into action.
The workshop focuses on allowing participants to discover insights about themselves which can potentially transform the interactions they have with their global stakeholders.
• Analyze cultural profile and preferences using the Cultural Orientations Indicator® (COI)
from the Cultural Navigator
• Use the framework of the COI® to develop other-awareness by recognizing the impact
of your own cultural orientations
• Assess gaps between your own cultural profile and those of target cultures
• Identify and address challenges caused by cultural gaps using key cultural insights
• Apply insights in the form of cultural skills to enhance collaboration with
The program will broadly address:
• Exploring culture
• Identifying your cultural preferences
• Developing other awareness and recognizing the impact of your preferences
• Analysing gaps with other cultures
• Addressing cross-cultural challenges
• Bridging gaps using cultural skills
All SHRM PDPs have pre-determined recertification credits
For more information, contact:
| Email: email@example.com
| Phone: 1800-103-2198 (Toll Free)