SHRM: 12 PDCs
DURATION: 2 Days
HR KNOWLEDGE DOMAIN
Critical Evaluation, HR Expertise (HR Knowledge),
Leadership & Navigation
SET UP YOUR TRAINING
Request more information
The program is designed to equip professionals with skills to align HR strategies with the organizational strategy for better business results.
This program targets mid-level HR professionals – HR professionals who are involved in (or lead) strategic planning efforts.
On completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Define and describe organizational strategy and recognize the major components of an effective organizational strategy,
- Align HR strategy with that of the organization,
- Create an HR strategy implementation plan in order to execute strategy.
The content for this program consists of 3 core modules:
All SHRM PDPs have pre-determined recertification credits
- Understanding Organizational Strategy and its Implication for HR
- Formulating an HR Strategy
- Creating and executing an Implementation Plan
For more information, contact:
| Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
| Phone: 1800-103-2198 (Toll Free)