SHRM: 12 PDCs
DURATION: 2 Days
HR KNOWLEDGE DOMAIN
People, Organization, Workplace
Business Acumen, Critical Evaluation,
HR Expertise ( HR Knowledge)
SET UP YOUR TRAINING
Request more information
This program provides conceptual knowledge on Total Rewards and helps in aligning the rewards strategy to the HR and overall business strategy. It also helps link the rewards strategy to the value of work that is contributed by employees.
Mid to senior level HR professionals with a minimum experience of 7 years are most suitable for this program.
- Understand linkage of reward strategy to talent strategy of an organization,
- Understand concepts and practices of benchmarking reward practices,
- Understand the rewards philosophy; it's structuring and design, the compensation planning process, its administration and broad understanding of the regulatory framework governing compensation and benefits.
The 6 modules that make up this program include:
All SHRM PDPs have pre-determined recertification credits
- Concept of Total Rewards Management
- Defining a Rewards Strategy
- Economics of Rewards
- Reward Mix
- Determining the quantum for rewards
For more information, contact:
| Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
| Phone: 1800-103-2198 (Toll Free)