Leading Indian conglomerate engaged in energy, petrochemicals, textiles, retail and telecommunications. Ranked amongst the Global Fortune 500 World’s Biggest Corporations and amongst the Top 250 Global energy Companies.
The HR Academy of the conglomerate had launched a new Blended Learning approach to align the HR agenda with business strategy and individual’s development needs. In line with this approach, the company identified a set of Behavioral Development Needs across management levels. Specific need was to:
- Develop customized content to meet the behavioral development needs at specific levels
- Content of the modules to be bespoke to meet specific challenges the company’s employees were facing
- Roll out of the content using the Blended Learning methodology
- Rapid design conference with the core design team of the HR Academy to understand the requirements and develop the blue-print of the behavioral learning modules and detail the implementation roadmap
- Created customized program content using appropriate delivery tools and learning methodologies and conducted an Alpha-Beta Review to present story board and scenarios with the design team and get a sign-off from the client
- Final content included (for each bespoke module), a toolkit which went as participant pre-read, a webinar for reinforcement and internalization of topics, an in-class session for practice of learning and post-program job aids as performance support
- Standardized quality and effectiveness of content.
- Content aligned and specific to development needs of the client SHRM is now partnering with the client for facilitation of the webinars and in-class sessions of these learning modules