SHRM: 12 PDCs
DURATION: 2 Days
HR KNOWLEDGE DOMAIN
Global & Cultural Effectiveness,
Leadership & Navigation, Consultation
SET UP YOUR TRAINING
Request more information
The interactive course equips professionals and leaders develop effective diversity practices and strategies that further help in enhancing the organization's talent profile and help meet the demands of a dynamic marketplace.
The program is exclusively targeted towards Diversity Executives handling their organizational and human resources, organizational development and change management.
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Develop and communicate the business case for diversity by understanding the diversity value proposition and how firms may gain competitive advantage through effective diversity practices and strategies
- Formulate approaches for leveraging diversity to enhance business processes by considering how diversity management links to value creation
- Demonstrate the bottom-line impact of diversity by learning measurement approaches that exhibit diversity Return On Investment
- Build and strengthen relationships with minority stakeholders and other organizations by generating competitive sourcing opportunities and business development in diverse markets.
The 5 modules that make up this program include:
All SHRM PDPs have pre-determined recertification credits
- The Business Case for Diversity
- Leveraging Employee Diversity
- Diversity Leadership Behaviors
- Measurement and Accountability
- Leveraging Stakeholder Diversity
For more information, contact:
| Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
| Phone: 1800-103-2198 (Toll Free)