A Big-Business Resource on a Small-Business Budget
Legal Matters are Common When You Are Running a Business.
SHRM has partnered with LegalShield to provide business owners, like yourself, access to the SHRM LegalNetwork. Access to this network is available for an affordable monthly rate and provides direct access to a dedicated provider law firm that can handle your business’s legal needs.
Put an Entire Law Firm on Your Side with SHRM’s LegalNetwork.
With the SHRM LegalNetwork, in partnership with LegalShield, you will receive:
- Direct access to a dedicated provider law firm, and a callback within 4 business hours on your legal matter. LegalShield’s provider attorneys have an average of 22 years’ experience.
- Legal guidance and resources on COVID-19-related employment and workplace issues, including return-to-work plans.
- Help making difficult decisions about your employees, including decisions about hiring, classifications, terminations and layoffs.
- Help with debt collections, saving you time and getting your organization the money it deserves.
- Access to an attorney who can conduct legal research, review documents, draft contracts and conduct legal correspondence on your behalf.
Hesitant to commit? Don't worry! Your plan can be canceled anytime, for any reason.
Is your business eligible? Small Business Plans are available to legal, for-profit businesses in the U.S and Canada. Small Business Plans are not available to nonprofit or not-for-profit businesses at this time.
SHRM LegalNetwork Is Backed by
LegalShield has nearly 50 years of experience offering legal protection to small businesses. LegalShield's network of dedicated, independent law firms across the U.S. and Canada is made up of seasoned lawyers with an average of 22 years of experience. The law firms in this network provide legal protection for covered services any time you need it, even in emergency situations—24/7/365.