Here are ways to prepare your workforce for the possibility of business closures, working from home, quarantines and other outcomes of a disease outbreak.
1. HR Florida State Council, Inc.
2. HR Indiana SHRM
3. Kentucky SHRM State Council
4. Oklahoma SHRM State Council
5. Michigan SHRM State Council
6. Wisconsin SHRM State Council
7. North Carolina SHRM State Council
8. Pennsylvania SHRM State Council
9. The Kansas State Council of SHRM, Inc.
10. Garden State Council SHRM, Inc.
1. Oklahoma City HR Society
2. Louisville SHRM Inc.
3. Twin Cities SHRM
4. SHRM-Bluegrass Chapter
5. HR Tampa
6. SHRM Jacksonville
7. Texas Bay Area SHRM
8. SHRM Guam
9. SHRM of Greater St. Louis
10. San Antonio HR Mgmt. Assn.
11. El Paso Society HRM
12. Green Bay Area Chapter of SHRM
13. Big Bend SHRM
14. Greater Orlando SHRM
15. DC SHRM
16. HR Houston
17. Central Savannah River Area SHRM
18. Brazos Valley SHRM
19. Cleveland SHRM
20. Inland Empire SHRM
21. St. Lucie County HR Assn.
22. SHRM-Hawaii Chapter
23. Apple Valley HR Association
24. Bay County SHRM
25. Greater Ann Arbor SHRM
The 100% Giving Club annually recognizes the states with 100% giving from the SHRM state council and all chapters within the state. This club signifies the collective dedication your state has to advancing the mission of the SHRM Foundation.
Members of the 100% Giving Club receive a digital badge to display on websites and social media.For more information, contact us at SHRMFoundation@shrm.org.
SHRM Foundation Innovation Grants support SHRM state councils and chapters working to improve their communities and build inclusive organizations. In June of 2018, the SHRM Foundation awarded grants of up to $10,000 each for programs or services that have practical and measurable effects on veteran employment.
Congratulations to the following winners:
You have successfully saved this page as a bookmark.
Please confirm that you want to proceed with deleting bookmark.
You have successfully removed bookmark.
Please log in as a SHRM member before saving bookmarks.
Your session has expired. Please log in as a SHRM member.
Please purchase a SHRM membership before saving bookmarks.
An error has occurred