Recognition of SHRM Chapters and State Councils
With support from SHRM chapters, state councils, and volunteer leaders, the SHRM Foundation is able to fulfill our mission to champion workforce and workplace transformation. THANK YOU!
To honor chapters, councils, and volunteer leaders who go above-and-beyond, the SHRM Foundation has created the following recognition awards. As a charity, our work is only possible through the generosity of passionate individuals, organizations and SHRM chapters and state councils.
Top 10 Fundraising State Councils
The Top 10 Fundraising list honors SHRM state councils that have the highest total annual contributions each year. These totals comprise all gifts made by and on behalf of the state council, including individual gifts and corporate gifts.
Top fundraising state councils are recognized on the SHRM Foundation's website and are awarded a digital badge to display on the council website.
- HR Florida
- Kentucky SHRM State Council
- Virginia SHRM State Council
- North Carolina SHRM State Council
- HR Indiana SHRM
- Wisconsin SHRM State Council
- Michigan SHRM State Council
- Pennsylvania SHRM State Council
- Mississippi State Council of SHRM
- Ohio SHRM State Council
Top 25 Fundraising Chapters
With more than 500 SHRM chapters, the Top 25 Fundraising Chapters represent the top five percent of all SHRM chapters. These chapters have the highest yearly contributions, including gifts from the chapter plus recognition credits donated by individuals or companies on behalf of the chapter.
Top fundraising chapters are recognized on the SHRM Foundation’s website and are awarded a digital badge to display on the chapter website.
- Greater Madison Area SHRM
- Green Bay Area Chapter of SHRM
- SHRM Jacksonville
- DC SHRM
- Nola SHRM
- HR Tampa
- El Paso Society HRM
- HR Houston
- San Diego SHRM
- SHRM Capital Area HR Association
- Palm Beach County SHRM
- SHRM of Greater St. Louis
- Brazos Valley SHRM
- HR Assn. of Broward County
- Big Bend SHRM
- Tennessee Valley HR Assn.
- Bay Area HR Executives Council
- SHRM Guam
- SHRM - Columbus Area
- SHRM-Hawaii Chapter
- Association for Human Resource Mgmt. of/from Grand Rapids, MI.
- Suncoast HR Management Assn.
- Cleveland SHRM
- Texas Bay Area SHRM
- Fox Valley Chapter-SHRM
SHRM Foundation Champions are SHRM chapters and state councils that support the SHRM Foundation by:
- Making an annual donation to the SHRM Foundation directly from chapter/council funds by December 31
- Hosting a fundraising event to benefit the SHRM Foundation
- Encouraging board members and invite all chapter members to join Team Empower by making an individual annual donation of $30 or more and pledging to support the SHRM Foundation’s annual initiative
To become a Foundation Champion, complete each of the three steps and include further information in your SHAPE workbook.
To self-report on the completion of these activities on behalf of your chapter or state council for 2024, please fill out and submit this form. For questions, please contact Cassidy Hyatt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Qualifying chapters and councils are recognized on the SHRM Foundation website and receive a digital badge to display on their chapter or council website.
100% Giving Club
The 100% Giving Club annually recognizes the states with 100% giving from the SHRM state council and all chapters within the state. This club signifies the collective dedication your state has to advancing the mission of the SHRM Foundation.
Members of the 100% Giving Club receive a digital badge to display on websites and social media.
For more information, contact us at SHRMFoundation@shrm.org.