SHRM: In-Person: 14.75 PDCs/Virtual: 11.75 PDCs
HRCI: In-Person: 14.75/Virtual: 11.75
HR Expertise (HR Knowledge)
Explore a broad range of employee relations and engagement concepts, and learn practices that connect an organization and its employees. Examine the effects of an organization’s rules and culture on employee relations. Gain the skills necessary to anticipate, address, and defuse workplace issues that may interfere with employee engagement. Review the policies and practices governing workplace rules and conduct.
- Define keys laws associated with employee relations to prevent workplace harassment and discrimination.
- Discuss how employee attitudes and engagement affect organizational culture and employee relations.
- Identify and describe communications best practices.
- Apply a dispute resolution process that complies with the law and adheres to the organization's policies.
- Learn the importance of retaining high performers, how to retain them, and the impact thereof.
- Understand the impact of employee safety and security on employee relations.
Delivery Methods Modified to meet your needs
- 2–day Onsite Program
- Customizable Program
Contact us today!
Request additional information
Instructor Led Seminars