SHRM: 7.5 PDCs
HR KNOWLEDGE DOMAIN
HR Expertise (HR Knowledge)
Leadership & Navigation
SET UP YOUR TRAINING
Request more information
- Blended Learning
Gain the necessary skills to develop and implement an effective succession plan based on your organization’s current and future needs. Learn how to assist your organization in transitioning from a reactive replacement plan to a proactive strategic solution. Develop the understanding that monitoring, developing, and retaining critical talent has a positive impact on the bottom line. Practice your new skills through dynamic group discussions and an extensive case study.
- Describe succession planning and how it aligns with and supports broader organizational and HR strategies, goals, and objectives.
- Recognize organizational competencies that are critical to retain in order for an organization to be successful.
- Describe succession planning approaches that meet the specific needs of your organization.
- Identify current and future organizational needs that are critical for success.
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of your organization’s succession plan.
Don't have a group?
This program is also available as a public SHRM Seminar.