SHRM: 15 PDCs
HR KNOWLEDGE DOMAIN
HR Expertise (HR Knowledge)
SET UP YOUR TRAINING
Request more information
Experience being a “coach” and “coachee” through practice, observation, and feedback. Develop and apply coaching techniques that effectively increase leader and organizational performance. Increase your self-awareness to better assist the individual you’re coaching.
- Link coaching goals to business performance.
- Establish an effective coaching plan and recognize best practices in ethical coaching.
- Demonstrate active listening, “powerful” questioning, and effective communication techniques.
- Incorporate and make effective use of data and feedback through a variety of coaching techniques.
- Recognize when to end a coaching relationship.
Don't have a group?
This program is also available as a public SHRM Seminar.